Dog Breeders List: Articles
Acquiring a dog or puppy means a lifelong commitment to the welfare of the animal. For the next ten to fifteen years, you will share your life with a loving companion who is completely dependent on you for his every need.
At the Dog Breeders List, we don't just serve you breeders' advertisements, but also useful articles and tips to help you understand dogs and how best to care for them. We will continue to add more articles, so check in often.
- 5 Things to Consider Before Buying Your First Puppy. Your kids want a puppy. All your neighbors have dogs. However, if this is your first puppy, there are some things you need to know before you commit to buying a dog.
- Children and Dogs -- a Good Combination? Tales of dogs attacking children abound, and yet, parents often choose to bring dogs into their families with little research into the breed(s).
- Testing a Puppy's Personality. Just as with humans, every dog has its own personality. For dogs this can already be determined at a very young age. The object of a puppy test is to determine what kind of personality the dog has. Knowing this allows you to train your dog more effectively.
- 4 Things to Consider Before Buying a Chihuahua. When considering whether or not to buy a Chihuahua, whether it is for a pet or for showing, there are at least four considerations.
- History of the Biewer, a new toy breed from Germany
- Old English Mastiff